Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaProduct
Our story, your future story
At Holded, we believe there is a different way to manage companies. An easier way. More effective. Better. It all started in 2016. Our founders, Javi Fondevila and Bernat Ripoll created Holded with the vision of reinventing the concept of ERP.
Our mission is to consolidate our position as the leading cloud ERP in Spain, creating a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. Holded is an affordable, easy-to-use cloud-based software platform designed especially for small business management. It allows to manage every aspect of a business from a single place: invoicing, accounting, CRM, inventory, projects and human resources. Watch this two-minute video to discover everything Holded can do!
We know that big goals need a great team. That's why we're looking for passionate people who work everyday to be the best at what they do. Join our team of +120 employees and let's reinvent how we do business!
As a Product Owner, you will develop the product vision by working closely with C-level and stakeholders and transmit it to our skilled engineering team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create and execute the vision for the product bringing together multi-disciplinary talented teams to deliver commercially viable and compelling products.
- Overseeing team project removing blockers, ensuring project scope and setting accurate timelines and deadlines.
- Create or review product ideas to evaluate the inclusion in the product backlog.
- Engage extensively with customers (either directly or through the customer service team) in order to gain first-hand knowledge of consumer and market feedback to develop valuable insights.
- Anticipate future product lines by keeping track of industry trends.
- Provide strategic and hands-on leadership to a strong multidisciplinary team.
- Ensures user stories, product ideas, improvements, etc... are “ready” for development to start work.
- Use a data-driven approach to make decisions and set priorities
- Set and review KPI's for the future
- 3+ years of experience managing a B2B product with a track record of delivering digital products.
- Experience with a SaaS product.
- You know the methodologies, but are able to adapt the theory to the practice!
- You will have a proven track record in product defining and launching successful products
- Experience in using data to drive excellent and competitively advantageous customer and competitor insights and making data-driven decisions
- Strong visionary skills and ability to communicate that vision to all stakeholders
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think in broad terms as well as long-term, anticipating the market and translating this into product enhancements
- Strong influencing skills, being about to verbalize a compelling vision that brings teams with you on the journey
- Acute attention to detail, highly organized and deadline-oriented
- Self-motivating, energetic, a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills; flexible and collaborative
- Fluent in English
- You have strong knowledge of accounting and/or finance
What it's like to work with us:
Flexible working hours
Short work-day on Fridays
Free catered lunch
Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit.
Top-notch work equipment
Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
Interesting projects and a great work environment
An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
Discounts on Gym membership
At Holded, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you will be part of it.
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If so, send them this link: https://jobs.holded.com/o/product-owner.