At Holded we’ve been working towards making life easier for small businesses since 2016. It’s an exciting time to join us, having just closed our Series B round at the end of 2020, we have now raised a total of $25m from world-class investors including Elaia (Criteo, Mirakl), Lakestar (Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia). This year we expect to grow the company from 75 to 150 employees. We are hiring across departments and offer multiple growth opportunities in one of Spain’s and Europe’s leading scale-ups.
Our mission is to create a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. We replace manual processes with intuitive software to run and automate your business operations, covering Invoicing, Accounting, HR, CRM, and Project & Inventory management We are building a global company, and are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
We are hiring a Recruiter to take Holded's People Team to the next level!
As a Recruiter for the business unit (Marketing, Customer Success, and Business Development) your main responsibilities will be:
- Engage talent: Identify the right people, get them engaged and manage the full hiring process. You will be looking for top class Marketing, Customer Sucess and Business Development individuals.
- Build solid, strategic relationships with your hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build balanced pipelines of candidates and fill current openings on time.
- Craft and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience.
- Participate to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies.
- Be a passionate Holded brand ambassador. You will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline.
You bring along:
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience across a range of positions and teams, ideally from a corporate environment.
- Experience hiring complex and/or senior-level positions and a passion for understanding what your hiring teams are working on.
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a fast-paced start-up company.
- Experience in direct sourcing of hard-to-find skillsets, using creative sourcing methods.
- High attention-to-detail and ability to prioritize multiple requests.
- Sharp eye for business with the ability to listen, ask relevant questions and think three steps ahead.
- Ability to effectively articulate the Holded value proposition and story to candidates.
- Ability to establish relationships by phone, email, and social media channels.
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Working knowledge of ATS tools (we use Recruitee) and recruiting technologies.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish.
What it's like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- Free English/Spanish lessons
- Referral program
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit, and specialty coffee
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on a gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them as start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If so, send them this link: https://jobs.holded.com/o/recruiter. Thanks!